Sunday, September 27

Unfailing Love

There is love that came for us // humbled to a sinner's cross // You broke my shame and sinfulness // You rose again victorious // faithfulness none can deny through the storm and through the fire// there is truth that sets me free // Jesus Christ who lives in me

You are stronger // You are stronger // sin is broken You have saved me // it is written Christ is risen // Jesus You are Lord of all

One thing is always for sure: Jesus died on the cross and rose from the grave. It's a resurrection with meaning. It signifies that He is Lord, He has power over sin and death, He gives hope for victory over sin and death, and He is alive today. It's a resurrection that should empower and transform us.

When I am weak, He is stronger. His truth and faithfulness set me free.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home