Monday, September 8

this is the week

this is the week before my mcat that i must spend in solitude. quite unfortunately, most of my friends (including both of my roomies) are absent from evanston to save me from dangerous thoughts of mcat and put my mind at ease. the friends that i haven't been good about hanging out with because of studying - i need them now when i am finally supposed to take the studying easy. maybe it isn't the most horrible thing to spend time with myself, which would mean doing things that i would do when spending time with others, except with myself. i emphasize that because the last thing i want to do this week is to become lazy and lose motivation to enjoy my alone time. i've already become lazier about cooking and eating, and that's bad.

what should i do?

  • study somewhat. hopefully the lack of friends makes it easier and not harder to concentrate
  • cook meals and eat well
  • make cheesecake
  • visit people that are left and maybe bring them baked goodies?
  • finish reading eat, pray, love
  • blog. see, already a second post within the same day!
  • take walks in evanston and visit new cafes
  • go to the gym everyday
  • call family and friends at home
  • do some sketching

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home